Warranty Terms & Conditions for Replacement Electrodes
Proof of purchase in the form of original purchase receipt must be provided to claim warranty.
Always ensure electrodes are cleaned as per the instructions in the owner's manual
before submitting to Poolpower for warranty inspection,
even if the electrode appears to be clean visually.
* For PL HYBRID models PL-LT and PL-COMM use PL45-R electrodes
* Includes Hayward HPS branded electrodes
Terms and Conditions of Warranty
- Proof of purchase in the form of original purchase receipt should be provided to claim warranty. Where proof of purchase cannot be provided it will be assumed that the warranty period begins at the original date of manufacture.
- Removal or alteration to factory markings such as serial numbers or date of manufacture may void warranty.
- For all chlorinator electrodes, you may be charged a fee to validate warranty during the pro-rata warranty period eg: acid cleaning of electrode.
- Products replaced under warranty do not carry a new warranty. The warranty period begins from the date of purchase of the original product, or date of manufacture where proof of purchase cannot be provided.
- For chlorinator all electrodes, you may be charged a fee to validate warranty during the pro-rata warranty period eg: acid cleaning of electrode.
- Freight charges are the responsibility of the end user.
- Under no circumstances shall the manufacturer be liable for incidental or consequential damages, inconveniences or expenses in connection with the removal, installation or replacement of equipment.
- Under no circumstances shall the manufacturer be liable for damage caused to persons or property as a result of the use of this equipment.
- Use with bore water may void warranty.
- Warranty extending beyond 1 year is not transferable.
- Use of domestic models in commercial or semi-commercial application may void warranty. Domestic warranty applies only to equipment used on domestic pools and spas.
The following situations may void warranty
- Incorrect installation or misuse
- Excessive calcification or failure to clean the electrode regularly where required, and as specified in the owner's manual
- Water in excess of 40°C (113°F) passing through the cell
- Water pressure exceeding 350 kpa (50 psi)
- Use for a purpose other than described in the owner's manual
- Operation at salt levels more than 1000 ppm higher or lower than the recommended salt level
- Damage due to frozen water in the cell housing
- Operating on a pool volume larger than the maximum specified for a tropical climate in sales literature
- Cells purchased from unauthorised websites or sources are not covered by Poolpowers Warranty. All retailers must obtain permission to sell Poolpower products on-line