Shipping & Returns
We are required to automatically charge and withhold the applicable GST for orders to be delivered to addresses within Australia. Each customer shall be solely responsible for all sales taxes, or other taxes, on orders shipped to any other state or country.
1. All orders over $200 ex GST will be free into store to metropolitan Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth. Orders under this amount to the specified areas will be subject to freight and handling fees.
2. For deliveries outside of metropolitan Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth freight and handling charges will be applied at the discretion of the Company, and will be assessed on a per order basis.
3. For orders not delivered to a business address, delivery will automatically be marked with an ‘Authority to Leave’ by the delivery company in the event there is no person present to receive it. The Company shall bear no responsibility for goods left under these conditions.
What is the process after I place an order?
- Immediately after placing your order you will receive confirmation by email
- Processing of your order begins immediately
- For all items in stock and for which the order has been placed before 10:00am on a weekday - same day despatch
- For all items in stock and for which the order has been placed on a weekend or public holiday - next business day despatch
- For all items not in stock - within 1 to 5 day despatch
- You will receive an email containing a consignment tracking link when your order is booked for dispatch
- A tax invoice is issued and the item or items are delivered
When can I expect to receive delivery of my goods?
- Capital cities except Perth and Darwin: 1 - 3 business days from dispatch
- Perth: 3 - 4 business days from dispatch
- Darwin: 5 - 7 business days
- Regional centres in Victoria and New South Wales: 2 - 3 business days
- Country areas in the eastern states: 3 - 7 business days
- Remote areas of NSW, QLD, SA, NT and WA - 5 - 14 business days
(Delivery times are estimates only based on past performance)
Please contact the sales dept at email@example.com or on +613 9439 1320 if you need to return goods. Where goods are returned to us, credit will only be issued under the following conditions:
1. A return credit ("credit”) authority number must be obtained from the supply point prior to the return of any goods. We may refuse to give a credit or accept the return of any goods;
2. You must provide the invoice number and date of purchase before a credit will be issued;
3. The credit authority number must be clearly marked on the packaging of goods returned to us. Failure to comply with this requirement could result in our refusing to accept delivery of the returned goods.
All claims for credit must be supported by:
4. Carriers consignment note or similar receipt of delivery;
5. Our relevant invoice number and the credit number issued by Poolpower.
Without in any way limiting our discretion to refuse to accept the return of any goods, the following goods will not be returnable:
7. Any goods which are not in original condition including packaging;
8. Any goods that are manufactured as made to order unless faulty – any manufacturing surcharge is non-refundable.
For any no fault goods returned more than 30 days from date of invoice, you agree to pay a restocking fee of 20% in excess of 30 days of purchase and 50 % in excess of 60 days of purchase.